The only machine in Vietnam developed by Bruco specificallyfor welding steel pipes with a diameter of up to 14m. It ensures high-quality welds, and productivity, minimizes intermediate steps, and is primarily applied in the national wind power industry
- Main Machine: The welding gate with a flexible lifting and lowering mechanism allows easy adjustment of the diameter of the workpiece from 4000mm to 14000mm.
- The integrated welding head includes an automatic lifting and lowering system with a touch sensor.
- The automatic exhaust and fume recovery system helps prevent welding fume loss due to scattering.
- Control System: The intelligent control system can store various welding programs.
- It utilizes the control unit and user interface screen from KEYENCE, supporting both English and Vietnamese languages.
- Welding Power Source: The Tandem welding power source of a leading 1250A DC welding source and a trailing AC/DC 1000A welding source
- Integrated adaptive welding head adjustment system optimizes technology to ensure welding compatibility with various pipe sizes.
- Applies Tandem welding technology under the flux layer for fast welding speed and high-quality welds. The welding power source is specifically designed for Tandem welding, offering advantages such as a wide input voltage range, stability, and durability.
- Comes pre-installed with welding DATA sets, providing maximum support during operation, easy training for operators, and optimizing labor costs.
- Integrated Ethernet IP connection to link with SCADA or MES systems. Machine data will be sent to the server for comprehensive reporting by shift/day/month/quarter, evaluating the machine’s performance and workforce efficiency
|3 phase, 380-400V, 50Hz
|Distance between 2 rail
|Motor for moving the gate & lifting & lowering the product
|Variable frequency control
|4 – 16
|Travel speed on the beam
|0.4 – 1.2
|Working floor lifting speed
|0.4 – 1.0
|Diameter of the product that can be welded
|4000 – 14000
|Welding torch cluster
|TANDEN SAW welding torch welding 2 wires with
|Welding powder discharge and recovery mechanism
|Automatic (Motor power for recovering powder is
3kw, welding powder box is 50kg)
|Welding position detection mechanism
|Contact mechanism (mechanical detection), self-adjusting position distance: 200mm. The mechanism consists
of X, Y axes
|Maintenance and operation ladder
|Gate travel distance
|Automatic welding powder suction unit
|Welding wire diameter
|2.4 – 4.8
|Main machine power